Learn Basic Principles: Click here to register for the Conservation Psychology course I co-teach online with Conservation Psychology expert Wesley Schultz through University of California San Diego Extension. Click here to watch a 2017 webinar I presented on fostering long-term motivation for conservation via educational programming.
Sample lecture on applying psychology to understand and navigate complex wildlife conservation issues.
- Conservation Psychology Coaching Service: Click here to inquire about the Conservation Psychology Coaching Service for organizations and professionals who would like more personalized support applying psychological strategies to environmental goals. This service offers regular remote meetings with a Conservation Psychology expert and a group of like-minded professionals to help you navigate the roadblocks and share effective strategies while applying the latest in psychological science to real-world environmental projects.
- Suggested Resources:
- Saunders (2003): Offers a definition of Conservation Psychology, written by the field's co-founder Carol Saunders.
- History of Conservation Psychology | 2013 : Offers a historical view on Conservation Psychology from my perspective as a doctorate student of Conservation Psychology co-founder Carol D. Saunders.
- Dissertation on Applying Psychology to Capacity Building for Biodiversity Conservation | 2016
- Presentation slides: Applying Psychology to Capacity Building for Biodiversity Conservation | 2017